Monday 28 January 2013

Sunday Portrait


So I know It's not Sunday but I thought that I would start as I mean to go on (even though I am a day late oh well). My hair is looking cray in the photo but I really like, yeah I look tiered but I had just finished work so hey there you go. On the weekend I wore a curly afro to work and I think I offended people or they just didn't know what to make of it (wild thats what they thought), it just me its just hair I don't get why everyone is so obsessed. Well I'm washing my hair so it has gone for now until it comes back mwahhhhhhh lol.

Omg its almost February can you believe it no well I can't either. It marks 6months since I had my last relaxer. Oh how time flies when you having fun. So have another 18 months until I meet my natural hair goal. Anyways enough chatter.

Much love 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment