Friday 25 January 2013

In love with Essence

I remember as a young child my I used to say to my mother "what about herbal essences?", and she would be like "oh not mica, that's not for black people hair",  so for me there has always been that myth that it wouldn't work on my hair. But now as I've gotten to know my hair,  it's just all about what suits your hair.  I've been using Hello Hydration for about 2 years now as my conditioner. I firstly used it to co-wash, and I couldn't for the life of me tell you why I started using it I just picked it up and I've been using it ever since. My hair loves it. Its not the most natural of products but it works for me. So I say try it if you like it (it's 2pound in Tesco at the moment so got get it ).



So I first came across the Herbal Essenes Beautiful Ends watching Lalia-Jean's youtube channel Fusion of Cultures. She uploaded the video 2 years ago she did say that they didn't do this product in england and that she had got it from america, but that was 2 years ago so I was hopping that it finally had come over and when I saw it I was happy as larry to see it on the shelf. I feel this product has saved me from alot of breakage and I've been using it for the past 3 months. I know this may be something very simple but I like the fact that it has a pump so you can control how much comes out, making sure your not waiting too much of the product.  I cant really say a bad word about it, apart from for me it doesn't work for me on my dry hair it leaves residue in my hair, which is not a good look, but overall it would recommend it for all long term transitioners.


             So all that I have to left to day is I'm in love with Herbal Eccence.


Peace and love


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment