Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tuesday'spiration

So I have decided that tuesdays are gonna be my TUESDAY'SPIRATONS (see what I did there tuesday, inspiration lol). I will be posting hair inspiration either, hair that I've seen on tumblr, from a blog, celebrity. 


So this week it's ZIZZI from ZIZZI's WARDROBE. I posted an image of her on tumblr before I knew who she was or even read her blog. I love her box braid, may I say they are cool (cool what an uncool word to say but I really don't care because they are). I keep saying I'm going to get box braids but I never do, soon one day I will. I don't think I will rock them as good a her but I could only try.  


Image taken from 


Anyways I just wanted to share this so check her blog out at http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk, her style is cool too (cool again whats wrong with me).

Much love 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment