Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday Portrait No. 3

Sunday Portrait No. 3


No.1  So yes I know this photo is rather posey but hey I was just felling it. Maybe because I got my fro back after having straight hair, but I fear its because of the red lipstick I have on and my winged eyeliner (I'm really trying to perfect it, and my technique is getting better). Lipstick is from NARS, and I love it think I will be going back for more, maybe to see what their foundation is like once I've finished up with my MAC bottle. 


No.2 On a lighter note back to the hair, I feel like my hair has been neglected, so I'm sitting here with a protein filled deep-conditioner. A bit of egg, yogurt, olive oil, you name it I put it in there. I'm even going to leave it in till tomorow morning, yay me. 


No.3 On friday I brought some goddies from the hair shop so hopefully I will be doing a Mini haul video tomorrow, God willing of course.


Anyways time to go.


Much love and thanks for reading,


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment