Tuesday 5 February 2013

Tuesday'spiration Presents ERICA FΔE



Images taken from ERICA FΔE Tumblr.

This week Tuesday'spiration presents ERICA FΔE, she is not a hair blogger but her hair is really beautiful. She is very stunning  and her hair equals her beauty. I love her youtube videos and she has inspired me to make my own, I will never be as good as she is at it but I only can try right. Go check her out on YOUTUBE and TUMBLR, for all your fashion needs. I also love love her editing style,  know that this has nothing to do with her but I m a creative person I look every detail I like the simplicity of her editing style, its simple and sleek. 

But anyways go check her out.

Much love 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! <3 Trust me I didn't start from where I am today, all it takes is hard work and dedication and you will find your own style of editing ect. I wish you all the best on your hair journey! Thank you so much for your wonderful write up. LOVE YOU! Xx Erica Fae

    ReplyDelete