Monday 4 February 2013

Sunday Portrait No.2



No.1 so its been a random week this week I haven't really done anything with my hair because I've been a way, living the uni life again (which actually is hard work and tiering). I feel that my hair has suffered because i have washed in like 3 times his week because I weren't very happy with what it was doing but my hair will be restored once i'm back home 



No.2 Omg I straighten my hair yes indeed I straighten my hair not only because was on convenient but because it need a trim I was starting to get single strand knots and we all know that this leads to breaking and that is no fun when your transitioning and trying to retain length. I didn't cut that much of, just the straggly spiders legs as I like to call them.


No.3 So I think being back in nottingham had questioned whether or not if really want to go natural being in environment such as this (may I use the words judgemental, but I use that lightly), you're appearance and style seem to be everything. Someone said to me 'oh I like your hair straight' and I asked 'but what do you prefer?' and they replied 'straight'. I wonder why this was but I didn't get an answer, I guess that their preference, but this made me think does natural hair intimidate people, an I just more approachable with straight hair 


No.4 I can wear my hats.



Much love 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment