Tuesday 12 March 2013

This week Tuesday'spiration



Image taken from her instagram @naturalneiicey


So I haven't blogged in a whole month I fear have been rather lazy and pre-occupied but im back on track.  So this week my hair inspiration is another Youtuber is Neciiey from PGNeiicey. She is a beautiful Canadian woman, who has the most amazing hair I have seen on youtube so far, that is why she is my tuesday'spiration I can only hope that my hair will be as healthy as her's when I finally transition to being natural. 

Im going to try out her recent hair natural hair style she recently uploaded on youtube I may even do a video response depending on how it turns out. I like the fullness of this style and it's every thing I like in a hairstyle. I say big is always better right.
 Go check out her natuaral as I said her hair is soooooo nice.

Much love 
xoxo  



No comments:

Post a Comment