Tuesday 12 March 2013

February Favourites

So two post in one day I think I'm on a role.  I come to you with my FF, my February Favourites, and I have three.
1.Olive Oil and Mango Butter 2. Coconut Oil 
3.TRESemme Naturals Conditioner.



1. So this is the first butter I have ever tried on my hair so dar during my transition period, and I must say that it has been a great experience. I love the smell and texture, and I feel this it is affordable at only £3.99. I use it to  re-twist my hair on day 3 hair, and the results are really good. The only thing with this product in sometimes I do feel that it does leave my hair a little bit dry, but that jut because its been really cold here in England but other than that I do like it 

2. Coconut oil oh coconut oil how I love you so.  I've been using this since I started my transition and I do love it. The one pictured was £14.99, from Holland and Barrette,  kind of expensive to I did by this large tube like 4 months ago and I'm only just finishing, and I did get this half price because there was a sale on at the time. If you like lightweight oils in your hair this is the one for you. The only thing though I just don't like the smell, but this is just my preference, it smells like burnt coconut and out in a good sweet way, but go try it out.

3. Finally I'm in the process of using and trying out the TRESemme Naturals line and so far I love them. I use the conditioner to co-wash and I add a little bit of peppermint oil to it just to cleanse my scalp of dirt. I wouldn't say that this is the most amazing conditioner I've used but only time will tell I've only used it like three times, so I am going to give it a chance.

So those are my FF's I hope you liked and I will be back soon with another post

Much love 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment