Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Portrait No 4.

  
So this weeks Sunday portrait is abit of a thrown back picture. Look at all that hair.

No 1. So last week I had a bad hair week. Ever since it's come to the 8th month my hair has been harder to mange, and hard to detangle in the shower, so I think I will be doing alot more finger detangling. But I feel that I don't have alot of patience for it, fbut hey it has to be done right.

No 2. I just want to be natural already. I want to have large hair with out these stragelly perm ends on the end just weighing my naturl hair down *sigh*. I've come to that stage of my transisition where I just want it to be over already, but hey it's all about patience and before I know it 2014 will be here already. 

No 3. Lastly I feel potitive about life, bring on the positive energy and lets be more active

Much love 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment