Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tracee oh Tracee


Tracee oh Tracee. Miss Ross is my tuesdday'sipration and I think I need it this week. She's funny beautiful and her hair is amazing no matter how she style's it. I love the fact that she is a world famous actor who has stayed true to her root (literally to her roots). The woman has managed to stay natural, and have an amazing acting career, how man black woman actress can you can this is true for, to successful career women in general. 

Recently she has taken to youtube to display and showcase more of her humour and she is hilarious and real. I like the fact that she uses her webcam, which makes even more real and down to earth. Miss Ross recently did a video with youtuber Chesca Loc's. So go check that out on Chesca Loc's channel.


Chesca Loc's and Tracee

Untill next week.

Much Love 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment